Welcome

Welcome Lovely and Amazing People. Thanks For Reading....You are freaking AMAZING

Thursday, June 3, 2010

If I Die Tell Them I Love Them

So my friend stated that if she should die I needed to tell everyone she loved them. She is going through a BRUTLE relationship right now in her family and thankfully she will tell me about it. She is to move to California if she disobeys orders again. She wants to stay here with her friends because they are very supportive....we really truely respect any decision she wants to make.
Also today... my parents said a petition would allow full access to my phone again... YAYZ. I missed my contact device.
Tomorrow I am going to self defense in which I must beat the crap out of a male teacher in a red puffy suit. Oh fun...I love attacking older men. -.-
Have practice in an hour which should be fun....except the occasional screaming 11 and 12 year old. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment