Welcome

Welcome Lovely and Amazing People. Thanks For Reading....You are freaking AMAZING

Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm getting a HAMA!!!!

A Hama is something that is half horse half llama but that's not the point.
The point is I am in a bad predicament. Its called....... DBLBA.
This means that pretty much stands for dating but liked by another.
I am on the verge of breaking my darling boy friends heart soon but I don't know how to do it. Its hard because I can't do it by texting cause he doesn't have a phone and I am not that rude, so I don't know what to do. But then today before I got to school I found out that I am liked by my friend Pat. Yay me. Ughness. I don't wanna date anyone right now but everyone likes me.......I am sorry for being so weird its likable.
HELP!!!! I don't know what to do about this situation. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment