Welcome

Welcome Lovely and Amazing People. Thanks For Reading....You are freaking AMAZING

Friday, February 18, 2011

Excuse Me To Busy Writing Your Tragedies

People have recently told me I am ruining their lives. I personally can not ruin someones life they can only ruin it themselves. When people tell you that you are ruining someone else's life they must be lying because you can not "write their tragedies." People make problems for themselves, you can't make problems for them.
Full story:
So..... I supposedly called my friend a bitch or something when I never did and now she hates me and won't talk to me or read any messages I send her. I don't like people calling her a bitch so why would I call her a bitch unless I was joking, and when I am joking she knows that. Funny thing is she calls me a bitch all the time so I don't get it. Anyways.......... now she has her boyfriend against me and its a huge mess. I don't hate her even though a lot of people think I should. I just want her to realize she is being a bit over dramatic about the whole situation. I apologized more than once and she didn't even reply so I don't know what's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment